Application opens November 17- December 8, 2014
Printable Cyber Internship Program Flyer
The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
FBI Internship Program Overview…
Each summer, a special group of outstanding Undergraduate and Graduate students are selected to participate in the FBI Honors Internship Program. As an intern you will experience an exciting ‘insider’s view’ of FBI operations and have the opportunity to gain professional experience that is unique, valuable, and marketable.
Cyber Internship Program Qualifications…
Those students who are selected to the Cyber Internship Program must be:
• Enrolled full-time in a accredited school or university
• Currently a college, sophomore junior, senior, graduate student
• Have a 3.0 GPA or higher at the time of application and must be maintained throughout the duration of the program
Preferred Degrees include, but are not limited to: computer science, computer forensics, cyber investigations, information assurance, information technology, ethical hacking, cyber security, computer engineering, electrical engineering, network administration, and mathematics.
Cyber Internship Program Experience…
• Work side-by-side with Special Agents and Professional Staff personnel on important cases and management issues
• Obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
• Summer internships are approximately 10 weeks, usually beginning early in June and ending in mid-August
• At the end of the summer students may be offered the opportunity to continue the internship throughout the school year at an office nearest their school
• 10-Week Paid Internship in local Field Offices in the Northeast, Southeast, North Central, South Central, Northwest, Southwest, the Washington, DC metropolitan area as well as Virginia and other off-site locations.