Dear OCA-NJ Members and Friends,
We are always looking for a few good people to be members of the OCA-NJ Board of Directors. As you know, nonprofit organization such as OCA cannot be effective without an active and engaging Board of Directors. If you have the qualifications or know someone who does and would enjoy supporting a Pan-Asian American advocacy organization, then please submit your resume to David Lin, Chair of the Nominating Committee, at .
OCA–NJ Board Member Requirements:
- Support OCA-NJ Mission (Please see attached)
- Be OCA-NJ Member in good standing
- Attend Executive Board Meetings
- Attend OCA-NJ Programs
- Chair/support committee(s)
- Sustain OCA-NJ Mission with time, expertise, and/or funds
- Serve a term of two (2) years
We look forward to hearing from you!